Saturday, July 25, 2009

When I retire to Maine to write my memoirs

"I am the Author of certain memoirs"
--Anonymous

The secret to writing your memoirs is that you don't ever have to actually write your memoirs. If you come up with some good titles you are 99% there. You can make yourself sound really distinguished with the proper title...

I Figured Out Where Jesus Was Hiding: The Alex Daboub Story

Don't Forget to Floss: The Alex Daboub Story


I didn't know I had a Cousin: The Alex Daboub Story

You see what I mean?: The Alex Daboub Story




You see what I mean? You can write anything. It has weight when it's memoirs.


Under the Volcano --- Again I watched this. This time because I'm so far from Mexico and I miss the little guy. Good movie; drinking yourself to death never looked so good.

5 comments:

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

Another Jew, Another Nice Car. The Alex Daboub Story.

Anonymous said...

same jew, new problems: the alex daboub story.

Anonymous said...

or new jew, same problems: the alex daboub story.

James M. said...

What's inside the piggy bank? The Alex Daboub Story.