Monday, June 1, 2009

Austin --> L.A. --> Seattle -->

"Either you dig me or you don't"
--- Keanu Reeves

I'm in Austin making final preparations to leave for Seattle. Does anyone want all of my belongings in the world? On Friday, Toby and I are heading West in my car, and I'm dropping him of in L.A. where he will become famous. I'm going to hang out in L.A. for a few days, try to locate everyone who was in The Decline of Western Civilization, and then drive onwards to Seattle. I want to stop at the following places:
White Sands, New Mexico
Joshua Tree
Big Sur
Yosemite
Some rich lady's house
Are there other places between here and Seattle that are worth visiting? I'm open to suggestion. Also, if someone wants to name an object that they need, maybe I have it, and I'll give it to you. I'm trying to be completely merciless and get rid of as much of my stuff as possible. I'm toying with the idea of selling my moped as well, even though the idea of losing it is like a dagger to my heart.


Communion --- So good that I've now seen it three times in about a month. It walks a fine line between absurdity and genius. Still can't do a good Walken impersonation. It's infuriating. One of the best parts is when Walken asks one of the aliens if he can smell him. "Can I smell you? Are you old?" So good.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to reiterate my request for the transport and delivery of a "Smokey and the Bandit amount" of Lonestar beer. From Texas to Washington State with love and cum.