Friday, May 1, 2009

Craigslist

"Devil, get thee behind me." --- Jeebu

So, I'm a weird Craigslist creep now. In the past week I have bought: a bicycle, 3 super 8mm projectors, and a ticket for My Bloody Valentine. Who am I? Seattle! Let go of meeeeeeeeeee.

I heard on the radio about these dudes from the 50's called the Brooklyn Thrill Killers. They were 4 Jewish teenagers who were neo-Nazis, and they had Hitler mustaches. They got really into going to the park and attacking people with bull-whips. What? Then they killed a couple of people and 2 of them went to jail. They were influenced by comic books. I think this is reason enough to ban any future production of those brain-dead comic book movies the kids seem to love so much. I can't tell yet if it's cool to be a neo-nazi Jew. I'll try it this week and get back to you.


Six Thousand Dollar Nigger a.k.a. Super Soul Brother --- So Zach and Lars from The Alamo Drafthouse were here this weekend on some movie-showing tour. This movie was ridiculous. It was like an even more low-budget Dolemite with a poor-man's Rudy Ray Moore, this guy Wildman Steve. Pretty sleazy and fun.


















Deadly Spawn --- Another really low-budget movie, but way different. This one's a favorite of nerds and horror weirdos. It's the standard slimy aliens eating people formula, but they did some legitimately cool stuff with it.

1 comment:

Me said...

wait do u want my bike and car? i put them on craigslist but it's too much work and the people who responded were mean