Thursday, March 12, 2009

I lied. I don't have 50 posts.

"The best form of government is no government at all, and that's what we will have when we are ready for it..."
--- Fuck You



Hi. I just realized I actually only have like 39 posts. The rest are ones that I wrote but never put on here because either they're too Queer or too good, and they would blow your dick off.

Anyway, as you know, I'm here in Dallas. In a lot of ways this is so much more of a legitimate city than Austin. I mean, I know it's really cool to hate Dallas and everything... What isn't usually discussed is the fact that those people who say they hate Dallas are all from Plano or Carolton or Rockford ( Made that last one up. It's actually called Rockwall.) The point is that these people are townies who have no idea what is going on anyway. They move to Austin and get gay little shoes and proceed to talk about how horrible Dallas and Houston are. They're wrong. Dallas and Houston are real cities. On the way home from work tonight, do yo know what I listened to? The BBC World Service at 11:00 PM. In Austin you are lucky if you get to hear that at 4AM because the rest of the day you've got some white man playing music by other white men who love the way black men play music. It's Austin so we better play 75 different songs by white ladies who are singer-songwriters. Fuck you, my son. I'm staying here.
Ah, also it was weird the BBC was talking about some drug kingpin in Mexico who Forbes Magazine estimates has a billion dollars. In the between segment banter the BBC guy said, "nice work if you can get it." What!? You can't say that! You are a newsman, idiot. I mean, that's what we are all thinking, but please sir, you have a responsibility. Dan Rather wouldn't come on the news and say, "today a bank robber got away with 500,000 dollars, the lucky bastard." what? you can't say that, fool.



I am here.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I agree with you about Dallas (based on the meals I've had there alone), but dispute Houston. Because Houston both (1) rains dirt and (2) has no zoning, I think it qualifies as some sort of shit netherworld.

Anonymous said...

http://www.nlpforus.com/index.php?topic=5603.new#new in blue bikini http://eagleflageolet.com/forum/index.php?topic=54747.new#new teenage bikini vampire http://gaboeski.com/forum/index.php?topic=3740.new#new rap bikini http://www.pridemeet.org/forum/index.php?topic=158150.new#new priyamani bikini video http://yourfishtankguru.com/forum/index.php?topic=4282.new#new jessica alba pregnant bikini