Monday, March 23, 2009

The Medicine

"Did you symbolically urinate on the Pentagon, Mr. Hoffman? "
---the prosecutor



Vulcan destroyed I Love Video last night in the Alamo trivia contest thing. It was total vindication. Also, my friends went into the woods with real South American Shamans and took ayahuasca (the medicine.) My friend Andrew had a conversation with the Devil who was in the form of my ex-girlfriend. Haa! I fucking knew it! I will just put some of the conversation I had about it with my friend Jacob. Seems like the only way to properly explain:

4:42 PM Jacob: Andrew came back
from fucking Hades
he also said that he met some other "braves" in an astral lodge
some thatched hut in outer space
4:43 PM filled with warriors and future technology
luxuriating vines, etc.
me: braves?
Jacob: Indian Braves
4:44 PM ululating braves
me: jeezes



Jeezez is right "me." I sort of feel like a pussy but I don't think I'm going to try ayahuasca. I am afraid I wouldn't come back, and you would have to visit me at one of those places for people who never came back. I do like how it is not viewed as getting "high," but rather like a form of New Age therapy. My friend Alex, who has done it 3 times now, has gotten really into the power of crystals. Seems like the thing to do in one's 30's.

"The Servant" - Joseph Losey movie from 1963. It is the most British and at the same time the most 60's thing ever, even though Losey is from WISCONSIN?. Liked it, but now I'm about to go to see Nicholas Cage in "Knowing." It's going to be BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!

Look at this bulllshit: