Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Rode Amongst the People (spell-check remix)

My Moped, previously broken down for 2 months, crazily started tonight for no reason. I took it out amongst the people, and it was FUN, A cop guy cunt yelled at me the following, "that's a motor vehicle, obey the rules of a motor vehicle, stop!!!!" So I stayed behind a car for about 2 blocks and then burned off because they can't touch me. I'm invincible. I rode everywhere. It was insane. Black people either love or hate mopeds. They react, that's for sure. I think they were a bit jealous of my sheer mobility. The cop-cunts were, that's real, son; They know I could easily get away from them. Bwaaa!!!!!!!
Anyway, HEB accidentally made this great batch of poppy-seed bagels, that are the best ting I've ever tasted. You can tell its an accident because they are slightly burned, bigger than usual, have risen more (arisen more), are darker brown, slightly burned (perfectly), and are delicious. Fudge off ya' fucks.
Love ramble nutz.

2 comments:

Me said...

you live a charmed life!

Alex Daboub said...

too much to drink