Sunday, April 5, 2009

I rode amonngst the People Drunk

My Mped, prviously broken down for 2 months, crazly started tonight for no reason. I took it out amongst the people, and it was FUN, A cop guy cunt yelled at me the following, "that's a motor vehivcle, obey the rules of a motor vehicle, nooooo stoooopppppppp" So I stsyed behind a car for about 2 blocks and then burned off becasue t hey cnat touch me on my moped. I'm ionvincible. I trode evertwehere. It was insane. Black peple leither love or hate mopeds. They react, thats for sure. I thinkt hey were a bit jealous of my sheer mobilirt. Th ecop-cunts were, thats for sure ;They knoew I could Eeaaaaasssssilyyy get away from them.. Bwaaa. Ny way, HEB accidentlly made this great batch of poppy-seed bagels, that are the best ting iVe ever tasted. You can teelll its an accindent baecause they are slightly burened, bugger htan usual, have risen more, aare darjer brown, slightly burned?, and are delicious1. Fudge off ya fucks,. l
LOve ramble nutz.

No comments: