Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sherman Williams: Please Calm Down

We all know by now that I am reasonably assured about the Mad Max End of the World Scenario 2.0.

My friend Andrew pointed this out to me:





That's Andrew cowering in fear.






Sherman Williams is a paint company who apparently plans to literally cover the entire Earth with red paint. This seems like a really overly ambitious business model to me. What kind of megalomaniac CEO do they have over there?
"No!!!! We must cover the entire fucking Earth with paint!!!! Heil!!!! Red paint, you cowards! We must load it into canons and fire it across the ENTIRE globe!! Nothing short of a literal ocean of red paint will satisfy me!"
---- Christopher M. Connor, Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Sherman Williams Paint Co.

2 comments:

annecy said...

i prefer sherman williams to sherwin williams. it sounds more like a southern general.

Alex Daboub said...

Oh, meant sherwin williams. whatevs.