Saturday, December 27, 2008

6

"On this occasion Lovecraft tried to play "Yes, We Have No Bananas" on the church's organ, but was 'balk'd by lack of power, since the machine is not a self-starter.'"
---Lovecraft Quoted by S.T. Joshi





Look at those pigs going to put out a fire. Fuck the pigs, man.






Since I've been in Dallas I have been on an intense Quest to find a suit jacket (blazer?) that fits me. I'm a little guy so I figured I needed a small or something. Well, it turns out I'm a ridiculously little man or else everyone in the world is a big fatso giant because there is no such thing as a jacket that fits me. I went and tried on the super-rare size 36 jacket at Dillard's that I had to call around looking for, and that is too big for me too. I'm a freak! I am having to resort to getting my friend John to buy me a jacket from a H&M in NY and send it to me. Apparently people in NY are all tiny or something because that size 36 fits me. Is this the most boring story I can think of?


I watched part of "Two Weeks Notice" on TV last night as I was eating some Cheerios. That Hugh Grant is one charming son of a bitch. He should have went with the redhead over that lame-o Sandra Bullock.

3 comments:

Me said...

men's wearhouse is having buy 1 get 1 free

Unknown said...

Do you realize that what you are doing with this "blog" thing is basically the equivalent of inviting pernicious black-teated Witches to use your precious life-blood for malignant conjuring? Like, isn't it axiomatic that one DOES NOT leave one's blood, come, hair, THOUGHTS lying around for God knows who to man-handle? Be careful, Daboub.

-Zeus Arrhenotholus

V.V.V.V.V.
0=2
^^^^-->

Alex Daboub said...

just don't call it a blog again and I'll do whatever you say.